Pencil with eraser
Scissors (embroidery scissors work best for cutting out small pieces of paper)
Three pieces of different colored construction paper, memory album paper or craft foam
- Draw a design on one of the pieces of paper with a pencil. Cut the design out.
- Place a second piece of paper under the first. Line up the edges.
- Draw smaller design shapes on the second piece of paper.
- Pull out the second piece of paper and cut out these smaller shapes.
- Place the first piece of paper over the second one and glue them together.
- Place these two pieces on top of the third piece of paper and line up the edges.
- Glue the third piece into place.
- Frame and hang the molas.